T suppressor activated lymphocytes (CD8+/DR+) inhibit megakaryocyte progenitor cell differentiation in a case of acquired amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenic purpura
Article first published online: 1 JAN 1996
Copyright © 1994 AlphaMed Press
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 205–213, 1994
How to Cite
Benedetti, F., de Sabata, D. and Perona, G. (1994), T suppressor activated lymphocytes (CD8+/DR+) inhibit megakaryocyte progenitor cell differentiation in a case of acquired amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenic purpura. STEM CELLS, 12: 205–213. doi: 10.1002/stem.5530120209
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!