Most free-radical injury is iron-related: It is promoted by iron, hemin, holoferritin and vitamin c, and inhibited by desferoxamine and apoferritin
Article first published online: 1 JAN 1996
Copyright © 1994 AlphaMed Press
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 289–303, 1994
How to Cite
Herbert, V., Shaw, S., Jayatilleke, E. and Stopler-Kasdan, T. (1994), Most free-radical injury is iron-related: It is promoted by iron, hemin, holoferritin and vitamin c, and inhibited by desferoxamine and apoferritin. STEM CELLS, 12: 289–303. doi: 10.1002/stem.5530120305
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 1993
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!