Telephone: 303-724-3957; Fax: 303-724-3051
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2010 AlphaMed Press
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 206–216, February 2011
How to Cite
Bilousova, G., Jun, D. H., King, K. B., De Langhe, S., Chick, W. S., Torchia, E. C., Chow, K. S., Klemm, D. J., Roop, D. R. and Majka, S. M. (2011), Osteoblasts Derived from Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells form Calcified Structures in Scaffolds Both In Vitro and In Vivo. STEM CELLS, 29: 206–216. doi: 10.1002/stem.566
G.B.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, provision of study material or patients data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing; D.H.J.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation; K.B.K.: provision of study material or patients, data analysis and interpretation, final approval of manuscript; S.D.L.: collection and/or assembly of data; W.S.C.: conception and design; E.C.T.: collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation; K.S.C.: collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation; D.J.K.: collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation; D.R.R.: financial support, provision of study material or patients; S.M.M.: conception and design, financial support, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript. G.B. and D.H.J. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS November 23, 2010.
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2010 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Numbers: R03HL096382-01, 1R01 HL091105-01
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AR052263, AR50252
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Research Association (DebRA) International from DebRA Austria
- DK NIDDK. Grant Number: R01-078966
- 13Telomeres acquire embryonic stem cell characteristics in induced pluripotent stem cells. 2009; 4: 141–154., , , et al.
- 28VEGF in development: Vascular and nonvascular roles of VEGF in bone development (Madame Curie Bioscience Database). 2008, Bookshelf ID: NBK6134., .
- 41Towards an intraoperative engineering of osteogenic and vasculogenic grafts from the stromal vascular fraction of human adipose tissue. Eur Cell Mater 2010; 3: 127–135., , et al.
- 44Biocompatibility of osteogenic predifferentiated human cord blood stem cells with biomaterials and the influence of the biomaterial on the process of differentiation. J Biomater Appl 2010., , et al.