Telephone: 1-858-784-7376; Fax: 1-858-784-7882
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 AlphaMed Press
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 549–553, March 2011
How to Cite
Yuan, X., Wan, H., Zhao, X., Zhu, S., Zhou, Q. and Ding, S. (2011), Brief Report: Combined Chemical Treatment Enables Oct4-Induced Reprogramming from Mouse Embryonic Fibroblasts. STEM CELLS, 29: 549–553. doi: 10.1002/stem.594
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
Author contributions: X.Y.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing; H.W.: collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation; X.Z.: collection and/or assembly of data; S.Z.: collection and/or assembly of data; Q.Z.: conception and design, financial support; S.D.: conception and design, financial support, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript. X.Y. and H.W. contributed equally to this work.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS January 7, 2011.
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2011 03:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Fate Therapeutics
- Esther B. O'Keeffe Foundation
- The Scripps Research Institute
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 90919060
- China National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2011CB965301
Additional supporting information available online.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.