Telephone: +82-42-350-2635; Fax: +82-42-350-2610
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 AlphaMed Press
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 539–548, March 2011
How to Cite
Lee, D., Kim, T. and Lim, D.-S. (2011), The Er71 Is an Important Regulator of Hematopoietic Stem Cells in Adult Mice. STEM CELLS, 29: 539–548. doi: 10.1002/stem.597
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
Author contributions: D.L., collection and assembly of data, manuscript writing; T.K., technical support; D.-S.L., adviser, conception and design, manuscript writing.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS December 29, 2010.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JAN 2011 12:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2010
- the National Creative Research Initiatives Program. Grant Number: 2010-0018277
- World Class University Program of the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10071-0
Additional supporting information available online.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.