Telephone: 858 646 3147; Fax: 858 646 3195
Cancer Stem Cells
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 AlphaMed Press
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 430–439, March 2011
How to Cite
Múnera, J., Ceceña, G., Jedlicka, P., Wankell, M. and Oshima, R. G. (2011), Ets2 Regulates Colonic Stem Cells and Sensitivity to Tumorigenesis. STEM CELLS, 29: 430–439. doi: 10.1002/stem.599
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
Author contributions: J.M.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript composition; G.C.: collection and/or assembly of data; P.J.: data analysis; M.W.: collection and/or assembly of data; R.G.O.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript composition.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS January 14, 2011.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JAN 2011 12:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Deregulation of miR-183 and KIAA0101 in Aggressive and Malignant Pituitary Tumors, Frontiers in Medicine, 2015, 2,, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Involvement of UTR-dependent gene expression in the maintenance of cancer stem cell like phenotypes, Oncology Letters, 2015,, , , ,
- 3ETS1 is a genome-wide effector of RAS/ERK signaling in epithelial cells, Nucleic Acids Research, 2014, 42, 19, 11928, , , ,
- 4Parallel states of pathological Wnt signaling in neonatal brain injury and colon cancer, Nature Neuroscience, 2014, 17, 4, 506, , , , , , , , ,
- 5MicroRNA expression profiling of carcinoma in situ cells of the testis, Endocrine Related Cancer, 2012, 19, 3, 365, , , , , , , , , ,
- 6Transcriptional regulation of miR-196b by ETS2 in gastric cancer cells, Carcinogenesis, 2012, 33, 4, 760, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 7Global Identification of Modular Cullin-RING Ligase Substrates, Cell, 2011, 147, 2, 459, , , , , , , , , , , ,