Ph: 86-755-26032949; Fax: 86-755-26032949
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 AlphaMed Press
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 609–617, April 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, W., Sui, X., Zhang, D., Liu, M., Ding, M., Shi, Y. and Deng, H. (2011), CD24: A Novel Surface Marker for PDX1-Positive Pancreatic Progenitors Derived from Human Embryonic Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 29: 609–617. doi: 10.1002/stem.608
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
Author contributions: W.J. and X.S.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing; D.Z.: collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation; M.L.: collection and assembly of data; M.D.: data analysis and interpretation; Y.S.: manuscript writing, administrative support, final approval of manuscript; H.D.: manuscript writing, financial support, administrative support, final approval of manuscript. W.J. and X.S. contributed equally to this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS February 3, 2011.
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2011 01:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
- National Basic Research Program for China. Grant Numbers: 973, 2009CB941203
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30830061
- National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2011ZX0 9102-010-03
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 5100002
Additional supporting information available online.
|STEM_608_sm_suppinfofig1.tif||3941K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|STEM_608_sm_suppinfofig2.tif||4061K||Supporting Information Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.