Ph: 44-0-161-3068871; Fax: 44-0-161-3063586.
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 AlphaMed Press
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 629–640, April 2011
How to Cite
Pickford, C. E., Holley, R. J., Rushton, G., Stavridis, M. P., Ward, C. M. and Merry, C. L.R. (2011), Specific Glycosaminoglycans Modulate Neural Specification of Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 29: 629–640. doi: 10.1002/stem.610
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
Author contribution: C.E.P.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing; R.J.H.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation; G.R.: collection of data; M.P.S.: collection of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, approval of manuscript; C.M.W.: conception and design, approval of manuscript; C.L.R.M.: conception and design, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS February 4, 2011.
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2011 10:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2010
- Medical Research Council
- Human Frontier Science Program
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
This article has been cited by:
- 1Chondroitin Sulfate Is Indispensable for Pluripotency and Differentiation of Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells, Scientific Reports, 2014, 4,, , ,
- 3The Guide to Investigation of Mouse Pregnancy, 2014,, ,
- 5Matrix-bound heparan sulfate is essential for the growth and pluripotency of human embryonic stem cells, Glycobiology, 2013, 23, 3, 337, , , , ,
- 6Discrimination of primitive endoderm in embryoid bodies by Raman microspectroscopy, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2012, 402, 3, 1073, , , , ,
- 7Chondrogenic potential of stem cells derived from amniotic fluid, adipose tissue, or bone marrow encapsulated in fibrin gels containing TGF-β3, Biomaterials, 2011, 32, 32, 8139, , , , , , , , ,