Ph: 650-736-1707; Fax: 650-736-1705
Concise Reviews:Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 AlphaMed Press
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 576–582, April 2011
How to Cite
Levi, B. and Longaker, M. T. (2011), Concise Review: Adipose-Derived Stromal Cells for Skeletal Regenerative Medicine. STEM CELLS, 29: 576–582. doi: 10.1002/stem.612
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
Author contributions: B.L and M.T.L.: conception and design, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript, collection and/or assembly of data.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS February 8, 2011.
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2011 03:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2010
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research. Grant Numbers: 1 R21 DE019274-01, 1 RC2 DE020771-01
- Oak Foundation and Hagey Laboratory for Pediatric Regenerative Medicine
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: 1F32AR057302-02
- National Endowment of Plastic Surgery
Additional supporting information available online.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.