Ph: +34955402245; Fax: +34955040457
Concise Reviews:Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 AlphaMed Press
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 564–569, April 2011
How to Cite
Erceg, S., Moreno-Manzano, V., Garita-Hernandez, M., Stojkovic, M. and Bhattacharya, S. S. (2011), Concise Review: Stem Cells for the Treatment of Cerebellar-Related Disorders. STEM CELLS, 29: 564–569. doi: 10.1002/stem.619
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
Author contributions: S.E.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript, other (perform experiments and graphic design); V.M.-M.: other (perform experiments); M.G.-H.: other (perform experiments and graphic design); M.S. and S.S.B.: conception and design, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS February 11, 2011; available online without subscription thorugh the open access option.
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2011 03:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2010
- “Miguel Servet” contract of Instituto de Salud Carlos III of Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- Fund for Health of Spain. Grant Number: PI10-01683
- Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: PI-0113-2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effects of Intravenous Administration of Human Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells in 3-Acetylpyridine-Lesioned Rats, Stem Cells International, 2012, 2012, 1, , , , , , , ,