Ph: 905-525-9140, Ext.: 28687; Fax: 905-522-7772
Brief Reports:Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 AlphaMed Press
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 736–741, April 2011
How to Cite
Ji, J., Risueño, R. M., Hong, S., Allan, D., Rosten, P., Humphries, K. and Bhatia, M. (2011), Brief Report: Ectopic Expression of Nup98-HoxA10 Augments Erythroid Differentiation of Human Embryonic Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 29: 736–741. doi: 10.1002/stem.622
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
Author contributions: J.J. and R.M.R.: conception and design, analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing; S.H.: collection of data; D.A., P.R., and K.H.: provision of study material; M.B.: conception and design, analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing. J.J. and R.M.R. contributed equally to this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS February 15, 2011.
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2011 03:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2010
- Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR)
- Canadian Cancer Society Research Institute (CCSRI)
- Canadian Chair Program
- Terry Fox Foundation