Telephone: 30-2610-997943; Fax: 30-2610-997215
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 AlphaMed Press
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1269–1282, August 2011
How to Cite
Spella, M., Kyrousi, C., Kritikou, E., Stathopoulou, A., Guillemot, F., Kioussis, D., Pachnis, V., Lygerou, Z. and Taraviras, S. (2011), Geminin Regulates Cortical Progenitor Proliferation and Differentiation. STEM CELLS, 29: 1269–1282. doi: 10.1002/stem.678
Author contributions: M.S.: conception and design, collection of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing; C.K.: collection of data, data analysis and interpretation; E.K. and A.S.: collection of data; F.G., D.K., V.P., and Z.L.: conception and design, final approval of manuscript; S.T.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, financial support.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS June 16, 2011.
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2011 03:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2010
- Association for International Cancer Research (AICR) and Karatheodori Programme of the University of Patras
- Leukaemia Research Fund (LRF)
- Development traveling fellowship
- Erasmus Placement Program from the University of Patras
- European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO) short term fellowship. Grant Number: ASTF 185-2009
- Lifelong Learning Program (LLP)-Leonardo Da Vinci-Leonardo Da Vinci Programme, and Development traveling fellowships
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|STEM_678_sm_suppfigure1.tif||23273K||Supporting Figure 1.|
|STEM_678_sm_suppfigure2.tif||23169K||Supporting Figure 2.|
|STEM_678_sm_suppfigure3.tif||24497K||Supporting Figure 3.|
|STEM_678_sm_suppfigure4.tif||23463K||Supporting Figure 4.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.