Telephone: 1-310-825-6708; Fax: 1-310-206-8089
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 AlphaMed Press
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1283–1293, August 2011
How to Cite
Hegab, A. E., Ha, V. L., Gilbert, J. L., Zhang, K. X., Malkoski, S. P., Chon, A. T., Darmawan, D. O., Bisht, B., Ooi, A. T., Pellegrini, M., Nickerson, D. W. and Gomperts, B. N. (2011), Novel Stem/Progenitor Cell Population from Murine Tracheal Submucosal Gland Ducts with Multipotent Regenerative Potential. STEM CELLS, 29: 1283–1293. doi: 10.1002/stem.680
Author contributions: A.E.H.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; V.L.H., J.L.G., A.T.C., and D.O.D.: collection and/or assembly of data; K.X.Z., B.B., A.T.O., and M.P.: data analysis and interpretation; S.P.M.: provision of study material; D.W.N.: collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation; B.N.G.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS June 24, 2011.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2011 08:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
- CIRM. Grant Numbers: RN2-00904-1, K08 HL074229
- American Thoracic Society/Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Foundation. Grant Number: ATS-06-065
- The Concern Foundation
- The UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center Thoracic Oncology Program/Lung Cancer specialized program of research excellence (SPORE)
- the University of California Cancer Research Coordinating Committee
- Gwynne Hazen Cherry Memorial Laboratories
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|STEM_680_sm_suppfigure1.tif||1520K||Supporting Figure 1.|
|STEM_680_sm_suppfigure2.tif||1520K||Supporting Figure 2.|
|STEM_680_sm_suppfigure3.tif||1520K||Supporting Figure 3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.