Telephone: 81-43-206-3220; Fax: 81-43-251-4593
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 AlphaMed Press
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1362–1370, September 2011
How to Cite
Araki, R., Hoki, Y., Uda, M., Nakamura, M., Jincho, Y., Tamura, C., Sunayama, M., Ando, S., Sugiura, M., Yoshida, M. A., Kasama, Y. and Abe, M. (2011), Crucial Role of C-Myc in the Generation of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 29: 1362–1370. doi: 10.1002/stem.685
Author contributions: R.A.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, financial support; Y.H.: collection and assembly of data, and data analysis; M.U., M.N., C.T., M. Sunayama, S.A., M. Sugiura, and M.A.Y.: collection and assembly of data; Y.J.: collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation; Y.K.: data analysis; M.A.: conception and design, financial support, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS July 5, 2011.
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 04:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
- Precursory Research for Embryonic Science and Technology (PRESTO), Japan Science and Technology Agency