Ph: +49-6221-56-7075; Fax: +49-6221-56-7554
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 AlphaMed Press
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 909–919, April 2009
How to Cite
Opitz, C. A., Litzenburger, U. M., Lutz, C., Lanz, T. V., Tritschler, I., Köppel, A., Tolosa, E., Hoberg, M., Anderl, J., Aicher, W. K., Weller, M., Wick, W. and Platten, M. (2009), Toll-Like Receptor Engagement Enhances the Immunosuppressive Properties of Human Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells by Inducing Indoleamine-2,3-dioxygenase-1 via Interferon-β and Protein Kinase R. STEM CELLS, 27: 909–919. doi: 10.1002/stem.7
Author contributions: C.A.O.: designed and performed research, analyzed data, and wrote the article; U.M.L. and C.L.: performed research and analyzed data; T.V.L., I.T., and A.K.: performed research; E.T.: designed research and contributed vital new reagents; M.H., J.A., and W.K.A.: contributed vital new reagents and performed research; M.W.: designed research; W.W.: designed research and wrote the article; M.P.: designed research, analyzed data, and wrote the article.
First published online in STEM CELLSExpress January 15, 2009.
- Issue online: 6 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2008
- Hertie Foundation and grants from the Center for Interdisciplinary Research Tübingen. Grant Numbers: 1496-0-0, 1546-0-0
- Helmholtz Foundation. Grant Number: VH-NG-306
- Landesstiftung Baden-Württemberg, State of Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Grant Number: P-LS-AS/HSPA7-12
Additional supporting information available online.
|STEM_7_sm_suppinformationfigures.pdf||318K||Supporting Information Figures|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.