Telephone: 650-624-2601; Fax: 650-624-2601
Concise Review: Cancer Stem Cells
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 95–99, February 2012
How to Cite
Mather, J. P. (2012), In vitro models . STEM CELLS, 30: 95–99. doi: 10.1002/stem.774
Author contributions: JPM did research and writing.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS November 10, 2011.
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2011 04:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
- MacroGenics, Inc.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Role for Putative Hepatocellular Carcinoma Stem Cell Subpopulations in Biological Response to Incomplete Thermal Ablation: In Vitro and In Vivo Pilot Study, CardioVascular and Interventional Radiology, 2014,, , , , , , , ,
- 2Sedimentation field flow fractionation monitoring of in vitro enrichment in cancer stem cells by specific serum-free culture medium, Journal of Chromatography B, 2014, 963, 40, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Morusin inhibits human cervical cancer stem cell growth and migration through attenuation of NF-κB activity and apoptosis induction, Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, 2013, 379, 1-2, 7, , , , , , , ,
- 5Endometrial regeneration and endometrial stem/progenitor cells, Reviews in Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders, 2012, 13, 4, 235, , ,