Telephone: 860-679-6051; Fax: 860-679-2910
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 187–196, February 2012
How to Cite
Grcevic, D., Pejda, S., Matthews, B. G., Repic, D., Wang, L., Li, H., Kronenberg, M. S., Jiang, X., Maye, P., Adams, D. J., Rowe, D. W., Aguila, H. L. and Kalajzic, I. (2012), In Vivo Fate Mapping Identifies Mesenchymal Progenitor Cells. STEM CELLS, 30: 187–196. doi: 10.1002/stem.780
Author contributions: D.G.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; S.P. collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; B.G.M., D.R., L.W., H.L., and D.J.A.: collection and assembly of data and final approval of manuscript; M.S.K.: collection and assembly of data, final approval of manuscript, and manuscript writing; X.J.: collection and assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; P.M.: data analysis and interpretation and manuscript writing; D.W.R.: provision of study materials, financial support, and manuscript writing; H.L.A.: data analysis and interpretation, financial support, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.; I.K.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, financial support, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript. D.G. and S.P. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS November 14, 2011.
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2011 03:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2011
- NIH/NIAMS. Grant Numbers: AR059315-01, AR055607-01
- NIH/NHLBI. Grant Number: 1RC1HL100569-01
- NIH/NIAMS. Grant Number: AR043457
- Croatian Science Foundation
- 16Activation of skeletal alpha-actin gene transcription: The cooperative formation of serum response factor-binding complexes over positive cis-acting promoter serum response elements displaces a negative-acting nuclear factor enriched in replicating myoblasts and nonmyogenic cells. Mol Cell Biol 1991; 11: 5090–5100., , et al.
- 22Adult mesenchymal stem cells. StemBook [Internet]. Cambridge, MA: Harvard Stem Cell Institute, 2008–2009., .