Cancer Stem Cells
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 121–130, February 2012
How to Cite
Hegde, S., Hankey, P. and Paulson, R. F. (2012), Self-Renewal of Leukemia Stem Cells in Friend Virus-Induced Erythroleukemia Requires Proviral Insertional Activation of Spi1 and Hedgehog Signaling but Not Mutation of p53. STEM CELLS, 30: 121–130. doi: 10.1002/stem.781
Author contributions: S.H.: conception and design of experiments, data collection and analysis, and manuscript writing; P.H.: conception and design of experiments and manuscript writing; R.F.P.: conception and design of experiments, financial support, data analysis, and manuscript writing.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS November 14, 2011.
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2011 03:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 DK080040
This article has been cited by:
- 1In vitro culture of stress erythroid progenitors identifies distinct progenitor populations and analogous human progenitors, Blood, 2015, 125, 11, 1803, , , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 4DNA methylation-mediated silencing of PU.1 in leukemia cells resistant to cell differentiation, SpringerPlus, 2013, 2, 1, 392, , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content5
- 6Targeting hedgehog in hematologic malignancy, Blood, 2012, 119, 10, 2196, ,
- 7Targeting Hedgehog signaling and understanding refractory response to treatment with Hedgehog pathway inhibitors, Drug Resistance Updates, 2012, 15, 4, 211, , ,