Telephone: 626-359-8111x60163; Fax: 626-930-5416
Translational and Clinical Research
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 314–325, February 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, D., Najbauer, J., Annala, A. J., Garcia, E., Metz, M. Z., Gutova, M., Polewski, M. D., Gilchrist, M., Glackin, C. A., Kim, S. U. and Aboody, K. S. (2012), Human Neural Stem Cell Tropism to Metastatic Breast Cancer. STEM CELLS, 30: 314–325. doi: 10.1002/stem.784
This article is dedicated to the loving memory of Monica Bartow Aboody.
Author contributions: D.Z.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; J.N.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; A.J.A.: data analysis and interpretation and manuscript editing; E.G. and M.Z.M.: technical support, contributed to experimental design; M.G., M.D.P., and M.G.: collection and assembly of data and manuscript editing; C.A.G. and S.U.K.: provision of study material; K.S.A.: conception and design, data analysis, financial support, and editing and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS Nov 14, 2011.
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2011 03:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
- Department of Defense-Breast Cancer Concept Award. Grant Number: BC087425
- Rosalinde and Arthur Gilbert Foundation
- STOP CANCER Foundation
- CIRM Stem Cell Research Biotechnology Training Program
- CSULB. Grant Number: TB1-01182
- 7Neural stem cell-mediated therapy of primary and metastatic solid tumors. In: Bertolotti R, Ozawa K, eds. Progress in Gene Therapy, Autologous and Cancer Stem Cell Gene Therapy. Singapore: World Scientific, 2007: 335–372., , , et al.
- 12Production of immortalized human neural crest stem cells. Methods Mol Biol 2002; 198: 55–65., , et al.
- 35The expression patterns of ER, PR, HER2, CK5/6, EGFR, Ki-67 and AR by immunohistochemical analysis in breast cancer cell lines. Breast Cancer 2010; 4: 35–41., , et al.