Special Issue Paper
Formal passive testing of timed systems: theory and tools
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software Testing, Verification and Reliability
Special Issue: Model-based Testing Volume 2: Formal Approaches to Model-Based Testing
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 365–405, September 2012
How to Cite
Andrés, C., Merayo, M. G. and Núñez, M. (2012), Formal passive testing of timed systems: theory and tools. Softw. Test. Verif. Reliab., 22: 365–405. doi: 10.1002/stvr.1464
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!