This paper is an extension of a conference paper published in the International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), 2011.
A Hitchhiker's guide to statistical tests for assessing randomized algorithms in software engineering†
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software Testing, Verification and Reliability
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 219–250, May 2014
How to Cite
Arcuri, A. and Briand, L. (2014), A Hitchhiker's guide to statistical tests for assessing randomized algorithms in software engineering. Softw. Test. Verif. Reliab., 24: 219–250. doi: 10.1002/stvr.1486
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!