A combinatorial testing strategy for concurrent programs
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software Testing, Verification and Reliability
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 207–225, December 2007
How to Cite
Lei, Y., Carver, R. H., Kacker, R. and Kung, D. (2007), A combinatorial testing strategy for concurrent programs. Softw. Test. Verif. Reliab., 17: 207–225. doi: 10.1002/stvr.369
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2006
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Grant Number: 60NANB6D6192
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!