Introduction to Special Section
The CRaTER Special Issue of Space Weather: Building the observational foundation to deduce biological effects of space radiation
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 47–48, February 2013
How to Cite
2013), The CRaTER Special Issue of Space Weather: Building the observational foundation to deduce biological effects of space radiation, Space Weather, 11, 47–48, doi:10.1002/swe.20026., , and (
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- 1999), Issues in risk assessment from solar particle events, Radiat. Meas., 30, 261–268. (
- 2000), Analysis of MIR-18 results for physical and biological dosimetry: Radiation shielding effectiveness in LEO, Radiat. Meas., 132, 181–191. , , , and (
- 2001), Space radiation cancer risks and uncertainties for Mars missions, Radiat. Res., 156, 682–688. , , , , , , and (
- 2010), Space radiation risk limits and Earth-Moon-Mars environmental models, Space Weather, 8, doi:10.1029/2010SW000572. , , , , , and (
- 2002), Chromosome aberrations in human lymphocytes induced by 250 MeV protons: Effects of dose, dose rate and shielding, Adv. Space Res., 30(4), 891–899. , , , , , and (
- National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements, NCRP (1989), Guidance on radiation received in space activities, NCRP Report 98, NCRP, Bethesda (MD).
- NCRP 116 (1993), Limitation of exposure to ionizing radiation, National Council of Radiation Protection & Measurements.
- 2010), The Earth Moon Mars Radiation Environment Module Framework, Space Weather, 8, doi:10.1029/2009SW000523. , et al. (
- 2010), Cosmic ray telescope for the effects of radiation on the LRO mission, Space Science Reviews, 150(1-4), 243–284. , et al. (