The Kp index and solar wind speed relationship: Insights for improving space weather forecasts
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 339–349, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), The Kp index and solar wind speed relationship: Insights for improving space weather forecasts, Space Weather, 11, 339–349 doi:10.1002/swe.20053., , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2013 02:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!