On the performance of global magnetohydrodynamic models in the Earth's magnetosphere
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 313–326, May 2013
How to Cite
2013), On the performance of global magnetohydrodynamic models in the Earth's magnetosphere, Space Weather, 11, 313–326, doi:10.1002/swe.20055., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 12:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!