An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2008 Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Association, Boston, August 1, 2008.
Interfacing Biography, Theory and History: The Case of Erving Goffman†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Symbolic Interaction. All rights reserved.
Special Issue: Erving Goffman
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 2–40, February 2014
How to Cite
Shalin, D. N. (2014), Interfacing Biography, Theory and History: The Case of Erving Goffman. Symbolic Interaction, 37: 2–40. doi: 10.1002/symb.82
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by: