A Sociology of No-Self: Applying Buddhist Social Theory to Symbolic Interaction
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society for the Study of Symbolic Interaction. All rights reserved.
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 264–282, May 2014
How to Cite
Immergut, M. and Kaufman, P. (2014), A Sociology of No-Self: Applying Buddhist Social Theory to Symbolic Interaction. Symbolic Interaction, 37: 264–282. doi: 10.1002/symb.90
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!