This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Studies of the biogenic amine transporters. VIII: Identification of a novel partial inhibitor of dopamine uptake and dopamine transporter binding †
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 268–274, 15 March 2002
How to Cite
Rothman, R. B., Dersch, C. M., Carroll, F. I. and Ananthan, S. (2002), Studies of the biogenic amine transporters. VIII: Identification of a novel partial inhibitor of dopamine uptake and dopamine transporter binding . Synapse, 43: 268–274. doi: 10.1002/syn.10046
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2001
- NIDA. Grant Number: DA05477
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!