Age-related changes in the striatal dopaminergic system in the living brain: A multiparametric PET study in conscious monkeys
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 38–45, July 2002
How to Cite
Harada, N., Nishiyama, S., Satoh, K., Fukumoto, D., Kakiuchi, T. and Tsukada, H. (2002), Age-related changes in the striatal dopaminergic system in the living brain: A multiparametric PET study in conscious monkeys. Synapse, 45: 38–45. doi: 10.1002/syn.10082
- Issue online: 26 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2001
- Grant-in-Aid for Creative Scientific Research of Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!