Repeated ventral tegmental area amphetamine administration alters dopamine D1 receptor signaling in the nucleus accumbens
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 159–170, September 2002
How to Cite
Hu, X.-T., Koeltzow, T. E., Cooper, D. C., Robertson, G. S., White, F. J. and Vezina, P. (2002), Repeated ventral tegmental area amphetamine administration alters dopamine D1 receptor signaling in the nucleus accumbens. Synapse, 45: 159–170. doi: 10.1002/syn.10095
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2001
- USPHS. Grant Numbers: DA09860, T32-DA-07255
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!