Neurotoxic methamphetamine regimen severely impairs recognition memory in rats
Article first published online: 23 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 89–96, August 2003
How to Cite
Schröder, N., O'Dell, S. J. and Marshall, J. F. (2003), Neurotoxic methamphetamine regimen severely impairs recognition memory in rats. Synapse, 49: 89–96. doi: 10.1002/syn.10210
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2002
- PHS. Grant Number: DA 12204
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!