Cellular localization of three vesicular glutamate transporter mRNAs and proteins in rat spinal cord and dorsal root ganglia
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 117–129, November 2003
How to Cite
Oliveira, A. L.R., Hydling, F., Olsson, E., Shi, T., Edwards, R. H., Fujiyama, F., Kaneko, T., Hökfelt, T., Cullheim, S. and Meister, B. (2003), Cellular localization of three vesicular glutamate transporter mRNAs and proteins in rat spinal cord and dorsal root ganglia. Synapse, 50: 117–129. doi: 10.1002/syn.10249
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2003
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: 72X-10358-10A, 33X-06815-20A, 04X-2887
- Foundation of Marcus and Amalia Wallenberg's Memory Fund
- Marianne and Marcus Wallenbergs' Foundation
- Knut and Alice Wallenbergs' Foundation (confocal system)
- Karolinska Institutet
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!