Intrastriatal serotonin 5-HT2 receptors mediate dopamine D1-induced hyperlocomotion in 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned rats
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 164–170, November 2003
How to Cite
Bishop, C., Kamdar, D. P. and Walker, P. D. (2003), Intrastriatal serotonin 5-HT2 receptors mediate dopamine D1-induced hyperlocomotion in 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned rats. Synapse, 50: 164–170. doi: 10.1002/syn.10253
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2003
- NIH. Grant Number: NS39013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!