Evaluation of a new norepinephrine transporter PET ligand in baboons, both in brain and peripheral organs
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 345–352, 15 December 2003
How to Cite
Ding, Y.-S., Lin, K.-S., Garza, V., Carter, P., Alexoff, D., Logan, J., Shea, C., Xu, Y. and King, P. (2003), Evaluation of a new norepinephrine transporter PET ligand in baboons, both in brain and peripheral organs. Synapse, 50: 345–352. doi: 10.1002/syn.10281
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2003
- U.S. Department of Energy and Office of Biological Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
- National Institutes of Health (National Institute for Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering). Grant Number: EB002630
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: DA-06278
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!