SCH 58261, an A2A adenosine receptor antagonist, counteracts parkinsonian-like muscle rigidity in rats
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 160–171, August 2001
How to Cite
Wardas, J., Konieczny, J. and Lorenc-Koci, E. (2001), SCH 58261, an A2A adenosine receptor antagonist, counteracts parkinsonian-like muscle rigidity in rats. Synapse, 41: 160–171. doi: 10.1002/syn.1070
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2001
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2000
- KBN (State Committee for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 4.POA5.035.12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!