Novel peripheral benzodiazepine receptor ligand [11C]DAA1106 for PET: An imaging tool for glial cells in the brain
Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 283–291, 15 June 2004
How to Cite
Maeda, J., Suhara, T., Zhang, M.-R., Okauchi, T., Yasuno, F., Ikoma, Y., Inaji, M., Nagai, Y., Takano, A., Obayashi, S. and Suzuki, K. (2004), Novel peripheral benzodiazepine receptor ligand [11C]DAA1106 for PET: An imaging tool for glial cells in the brain. Synapse, 52: 283–291. doi: 10.1002/syn.20027
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2003
- PET project of the National Institute of Radiological Sciences, Chiba, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!