Role of NMDA and AMPA glutamate receptors in the induction and the expression of dopamine-mediated sensitization in 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned rats
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 45–53, April 2005
How to Cite
Pollack, A. E., St. Martin, J. L. and Macpherson, A. T. (2005), Role of NMDA and AMPA glutamate receptors in the induction and the expression of dopamine-mediated sensitization in 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned rats. Synapse, 56: 45–53. doi: 10.1002/syn.20125
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2004
- University of Massachusetts–Boston, Undergraduate Mentoring in Environmental Biology (UMEB). Grant Number: NSF 0080288
- Ronald E. McNair Post-Baccalaureate Achievement Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!