Enhanced dopamine uptake in the striatum following repeatedrestraint stress
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 167–174, 1 September 2005
How to Cite
Copeland, B. J., Neff, N. H. and Hadjiconstantinou, M. (2005), Enhanced dopamine uptake in the striatum following repeatedrestraint stress. Synapse, 57: 167–174. doi: 10.1002/syn.20169
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!