Role of neuronal NR2B subunit-containing NMDA receptor-mediated Ca2+ influx and astrocytic activation in cultured mouse cortical neurons and astrocytes
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 10–17, January 2006
How to Cite
Kato, H., Narita, M., Miyatake, M., Yajima, Y. and Suzuki, T. (2006), Role of neuronal NR2B subunit-containing NMDA receptor-mediated Ca2+ influx and astrocytic activation in cultured mouse cortical neurons and astrocytes. Synapse, 59: 10–17. doi: 10.1002/syn.20213
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2005
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!