Antipsychotic pathway genes with expression altered in opposite direction by antipsychotics and amphetamine
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 141–151, 15 July 2006
How to Cite
Ko, F., Tallerico, T. and Seeman, P. (2006), Antipsychotic pathway genes with expression altered in opposite direction by antipsychotics and amphetamine. Synapse, 60: 141–151. doi: 10.1002/syn.20287
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2006
- Ontario Mental Health Foundation
- CIHR (Canadian Institutes of Health Research)
- SMRI (Stanley Medical Research Institute)
- Dr. Karolina Jus estate
- Medland family
- O'Rorke family
- Rockert family
- Adel Sedra Fellowship of the University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!