Prefrontal infusion of PD098059 immediately after fear extinction training blocks extinction-associated prefrontal synaptic plasticity and decreases prefrontal ERK2 phosphorylation
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 280–287, 15 September 2006
How to Cite
Hugues, S., Chessel, A., Lena, I., Marsault, R. and Garcia, R. (2006), Prefrontal infusion of PD098059 immediately after fear extinction training blocks extinction-associated prefrontal synaptic plasticity and decreases prefrontal ERK2 phosphorylation. Synapse, 60: 280–287. doi: 10.1002/syn.20291
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2005
- Délégation Générale pour l'Armement
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!