Amyloid β-protein fragment 31–35 suppresses long-term potentiation in hippocampal CA1 region of rats in vivo
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 307–313, 15 September 2006
How to Cite
Zhang, J.-M., Wu, M.-N., Qi, J.-S. and Qiao, J.-T. (2006), Amyloid β-protein fragment 31–35 suppresses long-term potentiation in hippocampal CA1 region of rats in vivo. Synapse, 60: 307–313. doi: 10.1002/syn.20302
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2005
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanxi Province of China. Grant Number: 2006011105
- Research and Development Item on the University Science and Technology of Shanxi Province of China. Grant Number: 200341
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!