Testosterone modulation of striatal dopamine output in orchidectomized mice
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 347–353, October 2006
How to Cite
Shemisa, K., Kunnathur, V., Liu, B., Salvaterra, T. J. and Dluzen, D. E. (2006), Testosterone modulation of striatal dopamine output in orchidectomized mice. Synapse, 60: 347–353. doi: 10.1002/syn.20309
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2006
- OBR Research Challenge Grant from NEOUCOM
- American Academy of Neurology Medical Student Summer Research Scholarship
- International Brain Research Organization Postdoctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!