This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
High doses of methamphetamine that cause disruption of the blood-brain barrier in limbic regions produce extensive neuronal degeneration in mouse hippocampus†
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2006
Published 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 521–532, 1 December 2006
How to Cite
Bowyer, J. F. and Ali, S. (2006), High doses of methamphetamine that cause disruption of the blood-brain barrier in limbic regions produce extensive neuronal degeneration in mouse hippocampus. Synapse, 60: 521–532. doi: 10.1002/syn.20324
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!