Lamina-specific abnormalities of AMPA receptor trafficking and signaling molecule transcripts in the prefrontal cortex in schizophrenia
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 8, pages 585–598, 15 December 2006
How to Cite
Beneyto, M. and Meador-Woodruff, J. H. (2006), Lamina-specific abnormalities of AMPA receptor trafficking and signaling molecule transcripts in the prefrontal cortex in schizophrenia. Synapse, 60: 585–598. doi: 10.1002/syn.20329
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2006
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: MH53327
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!