Effects of intravenous glucose on dopaminergic function in the human brain in vivo
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 61, Issue 9, pages 748–756, September 2007
How to Cite
Haltia, L. T., Rinne, J. O., Merisaari, H., Maguire, R. P., Savontaus, E., Helin, S., Någren, K. and Kaasinen, V. (2007), Effects of intravenous glucose on dopaminergic function in the human brain in vivo. Synapse, 61: 748–756. doi: 10.1002/syn.20418
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2006
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 104334
- Turku University Central Hospital (EVO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!