D2 dopamine receptors recruit a GABA component for their attenuation of excitatory synaptic transmission in the adult rat prefrontal cortex
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 843–850, October 2007
How to Cite
Tseng, K. Y. and O'Donnell, P. (2007), D2 dopamine receptors recruit a GABA component for their attenuation of excitatory synaptic transmission in the adult rat prefrontal cortex. Synapse, 61: 843–850. doi: 10.1002/syn.20432
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2007
- NARSAD Independent Investigator Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!