Memory reconsolidation of cocaine-associated context requires nitric oxide signaling
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 1002–1005, December 2007
How to Cite
Itzhak, Y. and Anderson, K. L. (2007), Memory reconsolidation of cocaine-associated context requires nitric oxide signaling. Synapse, 61: 1002–1005. doi: 10.1002/syn.20446
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2007
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Institutes of Health, USA. Grant Numbers: R01 DA012867, R01 DA019107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!