Is adolescence a sensitive period for depression? Behavioral and neuroanatomical findings from a social stress model
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 22–30, January 2008
How to Cite
Leussis, M. P. and Andersen, S. L. (2008), Is adolescence a sensitive period for depression? Behavioral and neuroanatomical findings from a social stress model. Synapse, 62: 22–30. doi: 10.1002/syn.20462
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2007
- Rosenberg Family
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!