This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Small effect of dopamine release and no effect of dopamine depletion on [18F]fallypride binding in healthy humans†
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2008
Published 2008 Wiley-Liss, INC.
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 399–408, June 2008
How to Cite
Cropley, V. L., Innis, R. B., Nathan, P. J., Brown, A. K., Sangare, J. L., Lerner, A., Ryu, Y. H., Sprague, K. E., Pike, V. W. and Fujita, M. (2008), Small effect of dopamine release and no effect of dopamine depletion on [18F]fallypride binding in healthy humans. Synapse, 62: 399–408. doi: 10.1002/syn.20506
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2007
- Intramural Program of NIMH. Grant Number: project number Z01-MH-002852-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!